Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Last OCF of the semester tonight :( I just realised that while I look forward to going back home to Sg so very much, I will miss everyone and everything here in NZ equally much too, while I'm gone. I suppose I've gone from having one home, to having two (: It's a great feeling, though suck-ish at the same time, cos it means that I'll forever be "missing" something, someone, some place. Maybe I'll just concentrate on being happy an living in the moment in each part of the world, while I'm there.
(GOOD THINKING, FRAN!)
Also, I'm feeling a lot more comfortable with the idea of the oldies leaving now - getting to know the year one and twos so much better has been the most awesome of fun! :D Non-stop jokes and music and jokes and music and lotsa hugs and laughter :D (((: Matt Dai Kor, I will miss you the mostest though:( (I know you always say I'm being emo at the wrong times, but REALLY I WILL MISS YOU A LOT!:( I WILL CRY, KNOW, WHEN YOU GO. )
For now, Fran will try to avoid getting her little heart bruised and battered (Read: "I bruise easily, so be careful, when you handle me..."), study study study hard and maybe take a coupla risks here and there.
All in the span of the 10 DAYS TIL I'M BACK ON HOME GROUND!!! :D
Meanwhile, LOVE TO ALL, it's time for bed so I can BE AT UNI by 10am tmr.
That'll be a mission if I ever knew one. :(
"Jusa bit of fun" ...We'll see(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:13 AM